Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lake Cuyamaca Camping

We headed out to Lake Cuyamaca for a camping trip this past weekend. Logan went with his friends Sophia, Sural and Annis, they had the best time, such happy campers. The weather was warm and perfect and the stars at night were beautiful.


A few of the campers


Here Logan is flying a kite for the first time, he is taking it very seriously.


A very happy kid in the woods


And of course we had to stop in Julian for apple pie and ice cream. YUM!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so impressed with your blogging! But I am even more impressed with Logan's muscle tee. What a hunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You got your blog going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK! These are super cute pics from camping! PLEASE share with me. My pictures amounted to only those on my iphone. When are we going camping again??

    ReplyDelete