Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lo's Birthday

Logan Michael is now 4 years old!!

I know that every mother feels that time with her baby just flies by, but seriously how did he go from this tiny little person in the hospital...

To a big 4 year old who gets a BIKE for his birthday!!

There is lots of celebrating to do for this momentous occasion, and the fun has already started!!

First, Daddy and Granny planned a party for Logan where he got to decorate his very own cake

Here is Granny helping...





Here is Mom helping...


And apparently its Mom who needs the help decorating. I was under the impression that having a child would give me all these amazing new talents including cake decoration, I was wrong!



And of course Daddy and Logan.




The next day Lo and I came home to a mysterious package...





what could it be????? It looks like it is from "Tim"!

A new backpack for hiking! And its a total hit, it has already been back and forth to school several times.


to finish up the celebration Lo and I decided to make some play-doh


blue play-doh is a great way to end any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment