Sunday, June 27, 2010

Horseback Riding

Mumi loves horses!! As a little girl her greatest wish was to have a horse she could ride, brush and love. As an adult she made her wish come true with a lovely mare named Cheeka. She tried to get me interested in her horse too, but I was way too interested in other things to get excited about Cheeka (I am fairly sure this was a HUGE let down for Mumi). The good news is that Logan is usually up for anything so Mumi decided to take him for a horse back ride. I was busy riding my bike at the beach with my girlfriends so this was the perfect opportunity.

Riding a bike is much more my speed :)


Mumi took Lo to a local stable for a riding lesson. Here he is with his trusty stead, Peaches. Logan got to brush her...

And lead her on a rope to the arena to ride..


And even got to practice riding all by him self. He even directed her around the red and blue poles just by using the reigns!!! Mumi always picks such fun activities, Lo is still talking about Peaches.

Thanks Mumi!




No comments:

Post a Comment