Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beach Days

I love the beach! And it doesn't get better then being at one of my favorite places with my favorite little guys. These are pics of us at Bonita Cove and Coronado.

in the water at Bonita Cove. It looks yucky out, but it really was warm and lovely.


See, the sun came out, and so did the cheetos. I love these cheeto faces.

And a nice game of catch with Kaian, after a snack of course.


Then we headed to breakers. I adore this beach, it is on the Naval base (thanks Will for being an Army reservist) And there is always tons of parking, its not crowded and there are bathrooms!! Could these three be any cuter??



There are so many ways to enjoy the beach: Here is my very muscular boy jumping over the waves...




and body surfing....





and nothing beats trucks in the sand...



and of course fetching water...




and round out the day by collecting seashells.
The beach is and will always be a favorite place for me and Lo.




1 comment: