Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fairy and Elf Spring Party

Lo's playgroup held an "Elf and Fairy Spring Celebration" and costuming was MANDATORY. So I quickly whipped up this Elf costume for Logan (please do not be surprised if you see this again as a Peter Pan costume at Halloween)

Ready to Go!




Little Pixies running up and down the hill. Everyone was so cute, it looked like a little fairy woodland.


Logan and his good buddy Koa in matching elf costumes





Me and my sweet Elf







This party was so amazing, there were tons of craft and things to do. Starting with "make a fairy head piece" , Logan didn't make one, but I did, complete with curly ribbon.




Then off to "magic fairy dust necklaces", Logan made a pink pony for himself, and a rainbow pony for Mom, sweet boy!



And no party is complete without a full dose of kid sugar, so there was make your own fairy wand cookie. As you can see he takes his sprinkles very seriously.





*Sorry I can't get this video to load*




And the best part to of the entire party was the May Pole!! Our good friend Mayo made a 10 foot tall may pole complete with ribbons and flowers. You have NEVER seen anything as funny as a bunch of 4 year olds going around the may pole. Please ignore the fact that Lo falls down and all I do is laugh, I am going for the mother of the year award .






The finale of the May Pole dance leaves Lo tied to the bottom, but his pretty fairy friends rescued him




I absolutely loved this party, it was so fun, and funny, I truly hope we can make this an annual event.











No comments:

Post a Comment